Help understanding the alienvault otx process

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Help understanding the alienvault otx process

L3 Networker

I have an alienvault otx miner set up. I would like to subscribe to a lot of the pulses published there, however it's as though the feed isn't presenting or something along those lines. I've had it running for a decent amount of time and the amount of indicators is fairly small.

Other than subscribing in the otx web interface is there anything else you need to do in order to get the indicators to start coming through?

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

Hi @chirss,

would you mind sending me the minemeld-engine.log file ? I will check if there are STIX constucts there not yet supported by the TAXII Miner.

Thanks,

luigi

Sent it over, let me know if you see anything odd.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!