JSON Parsing - ProofPoint

L5 Sessionator

Re: JSON Parsing - ProofPoint

Hi @MarcelST,

SimpleJSON class is basically a JMESPath engine. What I use to do to troubleshot it is to push the JSON document to http://jmespath.org/tutorial.html and to test the extractor expression there (is must provide a simple list of objects)

Highlighted
L2 Linker

The service principal is the username and secret is the password.  In your screenshot you have it reversed but you should have recieved an error in the last run field if that was the case.  

L2 Linker

@xhoms

Hello,

Trying to get tap info but I cannot see the class minemeld.ft.json.SimpleJSON. please can you let me know who to add this class?

Mike

L5 Sessionator

Hi @mikealanni,

just create a new prototype out of any prototype that already uses the SimpleJSON class (i.e. the aws.AMAZON one)

2018-10-25_20-15-46.png

L2 Linker

@xhoms

Thanks, I did it and I can get indectors, but I don't know which process I need to use? I used aggrigator URL but it show zero indicators 

EDIT:

Nevermind, got to set it as a domin not URL

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!