MineMeld - CSV input feature

L7 Applicator

Re: MineMeld - CSV input feature

This way of expressing the list in YAML is a bit more user friendly and it works as well:

- indicator: "1.2.3.4"
  share_level: green
  type: IPv4
- indicator: "5.6.7.8"
  type: IPv4
- comment: "InfoSec request, Work Order #12345"
  indicator: "1.2.3.4"
- comment: "InfoSec request, Work Order #12345"
  indicator: "5.6.7.8"

L2 Linker

Hi lmori,

Can you explain how to acces "MineMeld web API" 

thanks

Maltwist!

L2 Linker

@lmori wrote:

Hi Dan,

currently the CSV miner accepts only HTTP/HTTPS URLs as source, but we could extend it to load local files. Would you run the CLI utility directly on the MIneMeld VM ?

Luigi

Hi Luigi,

Yep, most likely. That'll keep all my stuff for this initiative on the same machine.

However, I think what Nasir described will work just fine for us right now. I'm going to give that a try and see how I make out. I can always adapt to a cleaner method as MineMeld evolves in the future.

Thanks for the great tool!

L7 Applicator

Thanks Dan, let me know if something does not work. Happy to help.

Luigi

L3 Networker

thanks for the useful command! I have implemented it into my script. However, it looks like the correct syntax is:

/opt/minemeld/engine/current/bin/mm-console hup my_manual_miner

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!