MineMeld SIEM integration error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

MineMeld SIEM integration error

Good morning, we are trying to integrate MineMeld with IBM Qradar but we configured the threat intelligence app in Qradar. We configured the taxi URL: https://X.X.X.X/taxii-discovery-service but when we navigate on it we received the error: 405 Method Not Allowed. Anyone have just deal with this error? thank you

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

Hi @IT-DLNetworkSecurity,

can you check the minemeld-web.log file (Sysytem > Dashboard > API > Logs) to check the details of the request ? Which HTTP Method was used during the request ?

Thanks,

luigi

I also facing the same issue, i am getting below error on the browser

Method Not Allowed

The method is not allowed for the requested URL.

I couldn't interpert logs files, so I have attached current day all logs. Can please check and let me know the issue?

Below is my config screenshot. In the config tab output node is enabled but on the node tab it show disabled.

2018-07-19 12_01_14-MineMeld.png2018-07-19 12_00_48-MineMeld.png

That URL is not meant to be accessed via the browser, the browser will issue a GET request and that's not compliant with TAXII standard. Have you tried connecting it to QRadar?

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!