MineMeld not updating Office 365 IPs or URLs

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

MineMeld not updating Office 365 IPs or URLs

L0 Member

Hello Everyone,

Two days ago I installed MineMeld so that we could use it to "mine" the Microsoft maintained XML for the latest Office 365 IP addresses and URLs.  The first night It appears it worked as expected.  However, I have not been able to get it to run again.  When I try to do a run now, I get an error that states:  Error Hupping Node: 502.  I've done a google on this and didn't come up with anything useful.  I'd look through logs, but I don't know where those are located (I'm a Windows guy with next to no Linux experience).  I've attached a screenshot of what I'm seeing.  If someone could point me in the right direction, I would appreciate it.

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!