Minemeld Installation on RHEL 7.4

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld Installation on RHEL 7.4

L1 Bithead

Dear Team,

I have successfully installed minemeld on RHEL 7.4 and Am able to access the web console from Local Machine but am not able to access from Network.  

Please help if anyone faced the same issue.

Thanks and Regards,

Ramprasath

9 REPLIES 9

L0 Member

Check out iptables. By default RHEL comes configured with only ssh access from other networks

Somehting like this should get you access to the webgui:

sudo iptables -A IN_public_allow -s <yourIPhere> -p tcp -m tcp --dport 80,443 -m conntrack --ctstate NEW -j ACCEPT

Thanks for the suggestion. Actually the issue was not with the IPTABLES. We have some network related issue.

Anyway thanks for the initiative.

Thanks and Regards,

Ram

L0 Member
Hi Ram, I'm unable install Minemeld on RHEL 7.4 Version, Could you please share the steps. Thanks NagaPrasad

L3 Networker

Watch out on redhat, I ran into an issue with the sslwrap library on any miner using ssl/tls. If you run into this ensure python-gevent is installed.

We ran into too many issues on rhel and ended up moving to a different supported platform.

L1 Bithead

Hi Ram,

Could you please share the steps for installation for Mindmeld in RHEL 7.4?

Thanks a lot Phillip, I will try it out.

Regards

Thanks a bunch!! I had few fatal erros running the playbook, but resolved them one by one. MineMeld is successfully installed and engines are running.

• 9 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!