Minemeld Miner Integration with 3rd Party Threat Intelligence using API

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Minemeld Miner Integration with 3rd Party Threat Intelligence using API

L2 Linker

Hi Minemeld Community,

I am working on creating a custom Prototype to integrate with 3rd threat intelligence Cloud solution using API integration. 

Do we have a generic API custom prototype to use it? and how can i do about it?

Thanks

Darren Koh

9 REPLIES 9

L7 Applicator

Hi @dkoh,

each API is different, and it's almost impossible to define a generic Miner for 3rd party API. But it is quite easy to add new Miners for 3rd party API using external extensions. What API are you aiming at ?

Thanks,

luigi

Hi Luigi,

i am working on Anomali threatstream and CrowdStrike Threat Falcon API. do let me know what is an easy way to do it. thanks. 

Darren koh

Hi @dkoh,

Anomali is already supported by MineMeld, could you unicast me about Crowdstrike ?

Thanks,

luigi

is this crowdstrike miner available  now

Hi @Shankar_Chandrasekhar,

this in the works. Please send me an email at lmori@paloaltonetworks.com if you are interested in updates about this.

Thanks,

luigi

I'm curious if you ever got this working? I'm interested in pulling in CS IoC data into MineMeld

Hi @r_gine,

did you send me an email already? I have a beta version of this available.

luigi

Hi  there @lmori

first time poster.... are you able to share this crowdstrike api/feed/miner with myself also?

Ta.

Allan.

Hi @LCMember419, did you ever end up receiving the miner? I emailed @lmori but I didn't recieve any response. 

• 9 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!