Miner Node Connection Broken

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Miner Node Connection Broken

L2 Linker

Hello Folks,

I've had MineMeld running successfully since August of 2018 with a number of nodes all working flawlessly until recently.

One miner in particular is exhibiting an error after a drawn out polling session. Eventually, the miner goes into an error state and when hovered I receive the folowing:

Untitled.png

It's odd because this miner is still able to pull down 55K + IOC's before it hits this error state. 

Capture.JPG

Any help is appreciated.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @EddieBrown,

sorry, I didn't answer but I think I know the root cause. I am working on an improvement for the logic in the  RF Miner. Meanwhile RF is also working on improving the Miner to pull all their feeds.

Luigi 

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L7 Applicator

Hi @EddieBrown,

is this still a problem?

Luigi

Yes it is. Sometimes it will poll an entire day and then eventually error out. This is the only node that is behaving this way and I suspect it's something on the Recorded Future side. I have a call with them this week to discuss further.

I was working with RF on this as well. No one seems to have an answer for why the miner was behaving this way. However, the issue seems to be resolved.

Hi @EddieBrown,

sorry, I didn't answer but I think I know the root cause. I am working on an improvement for the logic in the  RF Miner. Meanwhile RF is also working on improving the Miner to pull all their feeds.

Luigi 

Thanks @lmori,

It has been running very well since this thread!

My RF Miner is doing the same thing are there any other updates or information on fixing the problem?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!