Multiple Proxy Configuration Feed Miner

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Multiple Proxy Configuration Feed Miner

L0 Member

Hi people!

I have an issue configuring multiple jsonseqfeed miners in my local instance of Minemeld.

This is the actual case:

1. I have multiple miners getting information from autofocus. To get these to work, i had to add the proxy configuration in the /etc/default/minemeld file, no big deal.
  2. A group of colleagues, working in another project, have built his own Minemeld instance and they are getting their own Indicators. They are publishing these indicators usings feeds, so i have configured more jsonseqfeed to get these indicators. But to query these lists, i don't have to use proxy.

And here i have an issue, if i have the proxy configuration i only have half of the miners working, and if i deactivate the proxy configuration, i only have the other half working.

Is there a configuration inside the prototypes to force not using a proxy or something similar?

Thanks in advance.

Kind regards.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

Hi @juaniin,

you can add the NO_PROXY environment variable in /etc/default/minemeld to exclude domains, ... like this:

export NO_PROXY="127.0.0.1, localhost, *.example.com, taxii.goodguys.org"

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L7 Applicator

Hi @juaniin,

you can add the NO_PROXY environment variable in /etc/default/minemeld to exclude domains, ... like this:

export NO_PROXY="127.0.0.1, localhost, *.example.com, taxii.goodguys.org"
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!