Problems with CentOs 7 and MM 0.9.52

L4 Transporter

Re: Problems with CentOs 7 and MM 0.9.52

Hi @lmori ,

I'm dealing with a problem related to sqlite, as shown below:

Captura_minemeld-web_log_erro_sqlite.PNG

Do you have any idea why I'm getting it? How do I fix/workaround it?

Best regards

L2 Linker

While that is a good tip I am not an Ansible/Git expert and have no idea where the file is to even comment them out.  If there was anyway I could use Ubuntu I'd drop CentOS in a heartbeat because it just doesn't work.

Thank you

L4 Transporter

Hi @StephenBradley 

minemeld-ansible/roles/minemeld/tasks/CentOS-7-post.yml

Regards

Highlighted
L2 Linker

I found the place to comment out the firewall stuff and Minemeld installs and starts now but now I'm getting a bad gateway error for almost every command I try to click on in the GUI.

L4 Transporter

Hi @StephenBradley 

That's what I said in previous posts. I already asked @lmori , but I got no answer.

Please read this post https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/MineMeld-Discussions/Problems-with-CentOs-7-and-MM-0-9-52/m-p/2...

That's where I'm stucked, and probably you too.

Best regards

L2 Linker

No, mine started up and I have the login screen.  As soon as I enter admin/minemeld it throws the red block error bad gateway up in the right hand corner.

Ubuntu looks better and better for this.

L4 Transporter

Hi @StephenBradley 

I'm getting the same error - Bad Gateway. The link that I told you to read is related to it. Those lines are from the "minemeld-web.log" file.

Best regards

L4 Transporter

Hi @StephenBradley 

I think I found the way to resolve the problem. Execute the folowing:

ln -s /usr/lib64/python2.7/lib-dynload/_sqlite3.so /usr/local/lib/python2.7/lib-dynload/

Let me know if it works.

Best regards

L4 Transporter

Hi @lmori 

How can I work around a problem related with "Error reading last checkpoint"? I'm getting the following in my "minemeld-engine.log"

Captura_minemeld-engine_log_.png

My MM engine is restarting continously. I even changed the config to the default one (few nodes - spamhaus etc.) but I'm getting the same behaviour. Should I delete all ".chpk" files in "/opt/minemeld/local/data/" and restart the engine?

Regards

L2 Linker

That did it!!

Working on comparing it to my 0.9.52 Ubuntu version now which I am using a temp production.

Thank you

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!