Skype stops working intermittently. We are using Minemeld to access office 365

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

L1 Bithead

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi EddieFrazier

Are you using O365 with Extended dynamic list?

Please check your MM app, is it working? In case your find it stopped, please RESTART your MineMeld application.

Thanks

Himani

Himani Singh

I’m using Extended dynamic list. I checked my MineMeld account and the Engine was running in the account. I restarted the app and it still did not work. It took an 1hr and 45 minutes for Skype to start back working after restating the app. This is not the first time this has happen. I’m open to suggestions as this is becoming more consistent?

Hi 

One hr and 45 minutes is little longer side. Please check the minors, process and configuration.

Best

Himani

Himani Singh

L1 Bithead

I looked through the configuration. I did not see anything that would cause any inconsistencies. What should I be looking for?

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!