Release Date: 2016-09-20
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- introduced session based authentication for API
- fixed bug in API managing local prototypes (thanks @Ashburn_Net)
- TAXII Miner now supports Observable Composition
- TAXII DataFeed now translated IP Ranges into CIDR for better compatibility with 3rd party TAXII clients (read IBM QRadar)
- fixed bug in TAXII DateFeed Output Node in handling domain indicators
- we have worked to improve usability in stress conditions (no more timeouts when MM engine is overloaded or down, better request handling, ...)
- added bambenekconsulting C2 feeds
- fixed bugs in feodotracker and ETOpen prototypes (thanks @Ashburn_Net)
Docker (not stable yet):
We have a "not yet official" and unstable docker image, if you'd like to test it just pull it from docker hub:
docker pull jtschichold/minemeld
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!