Release Date: 2016-12-02
How to update: Updating MineMeld
- log retention is now configurable via file
- fixed a bug preventing the removal of old trace files
- fixed a session leak
- fixed a problem with volumes. Backup your config before upgrading !
- new Miner for O365, this Miner can automatically collect IPs and URLs of any O365 product. Useful to simplify your O365 config if you just want to catch them all.
- dagPusher now accepts API Keys in alternative to username/password (thanks @ksteves1)
- new prototype for the "O365 any" Miner called office365.any
- indicator types of prototypes are enforced during configuration. This basically means the UI tries to prevent mistakes like connecting Miner of domain indicators connected to IPv4 aggregators. You can always remove these constraints by switching to expert mode.
- new UI for prototype library showing more details per prototype (indicators, confidence, share level, devel status, ...). Example: you want to look for high confidence OSINT domain feeds ? Search for "OSINT high domain". (thanks @kevin_thys)
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!