can't login to web console

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

can't login to web console

L1 Bithead

The web console throw the bad gateway error, also status of minemeld-web service is FATAL except for minemeld-engine and minemeld-trace which has RUNNING status. How can I fix this?

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L1 Bithead

Well. The trouble was in proxy and solution is the custom manually installation, I mean need to enable proxy and modify the auto update script 

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15

L2 Linker

Hi,

Not much to go by, is it? Maybe you could share some more info? I am assuming you have checked the systemctl status and found the "FATAL" status. What does the syslog say?

Hi @Sergey_R,

could you check the /opt/minemeld/log/minemeld-engine.log for errors ?

luigi

Hi @lmori

here a screenshot of last record in the file
image.png

Hi @Sergey_R,

sorry, I requested the wrong log. Could you check /opt/minemeld/log/minemeld-web.log for errors ?

Thanks,

luigi

Sure,
image.png

Hi @Sergey_R,

I'd need more than the single ERROR line to troubleshoot the issue. Could you send me that file over at lmori@paloaltonetworks.com ?

Thanks,

luigi

Hi, could the problem be that the ip of VM was changed, after the installation?

Hi @Sergey_R,

no, minemeld-web process do not really care about the IP of the VM.

How did you install MineMeld ?

Thanks,

luigi

Hi, by this instruction

link

hi @Sergey_R,

could you share the minemeld-web.log file ? you can unicast it to me if you prefer.

luigi

ok

Hi @Sergey_R,

I think you have used an old version of the OVA or ISO. Could you download them again and retry ?

Current version of the OVA and ISO is 0.9.10*

Thanks,

luigi

I tried to reinstall the minemeld, but nothing happened. I mean after boot, initial process not started.image.png

Hi @Sergey_R,

check the /var/log/cloud-init-output.log file for details. Is Internet reacahable from the VM ? Is this a DHCP environment ?

• 1 accepted solution
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!