external dynamic list IPV4 lists not displaying to choose in firewall policy

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

external dynamic list IPV4 lists not displaying to choose in firewall policy

L0 Member
Hi All, I created the EDL in the panoroma not as shared and pushed only to the particular device group Im trying to map the EDL IPV4 in the destination of a policy and it doesn't provide the external dynamic IPV4 &IPV6 lists to choose. But i see the option for external dynamic Url list in the service/url category to choose in the policy. Using a CA signed certificate for the minemeld https authentication.I have checked for Server authentication failure—(eventid eq tls-edl-auth-failure)&Client authentication failure—(eventid eq edl-cli-auth-failure) to minemeld.- couldn't find any error. The EDL authentication test fails for the feed user with office 365 tag when tried from the firewall and passes if the feed user is anonymous on minemeld for the feed. not getting, how external dynamic urls working and not the external dynmic IPv4&IPV6 .
0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!