minemeld-engine FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

L1 Bithead

minemeld-engine FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

MINEMELD 0.9.44

2018-01-30T13:55:26 (4857)mgmtbus.checkpoint_graph INFO: checkpoint_graph called, checking current state
2018-01-30T13:55:26 (4857)mgmtbus.checkpoint_graph INFO: graph status None, checkpoint_graph ignored
Traceback (most recent call last):
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/current/bin/mm-run", line 11, in <module>
sys.exit(main())
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.44/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/run/launcher.py", line 284, in main
mbusmaster.wait_for_chassis(timeout=10)
File "/opt/minemeld/engine/0.9.44/local/lib/python2.7/site-packages/minemeld/mgmtbus.py", line 141, in wait_for_chassis
raise RuntimeError('Timeout waiting for chassis')
RuntimeError: Timeout waiting for chassis

L5 Sessionator

Re: minemeld-engine FATAL Exited too quickly (process log may have details)

@IrekSw,

it might be a resources issue. How many node does your graph contains? How many CPU cores have to attached to the VM?

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I have 2 CPU, i can't login via www to minemeld and check numbers of nodes, there is another way to check the number of nodes?

L5 Sessionator

@IrekSw: The configuration should be at /opt/minemeld/local/config . You can grab the number of nodes from there.

L1 Bithead

If I count well, I have 99 nodes.

L5 Sessionator

@IrekSw: 99 nodes might be too much for a dual core system. I suggest you to add additional cores. MineMeld will take are of distributing the nodes between cores.

L1 Bithead

Is it possible to delete some mods without access via www?

L5 Sessionator

@IrekSw,

yes. Just edit /opt/minemeld/config/running-config.yml with your favorite YAML editor. Once it is ready, copy it over /opt/minemeld/config/committed-config.yml and then restart the engine.

L1 Bithead

Now minemeld-engin start but i can't login via www, i change password from the shell and still i have internal server error

L5 Sessionator

I'd try a service restart:

sudo service minemeld restart

If, after that, service is not running then I'd take a look to the web logs (/opt/minemeld/log/minemeld-web.log)

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!