xml stream error

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

xml stream error

L0 Member

Hi, I'm using Soltra Edge to poll the taxii service from MineMeld.  All works well in that the service can be discovered and I can start polling.  Towards the end of the polling (or possibily at the end), the following error is generated in Soltra Edge: "poll failed - xml stream error".  The polling stops and I can't carry on.

All other taxii feeds from other sources work fine.

Any insights?

So far I'm failing with taxii feeds from MineMeld - first getting Staxx going, and now Soltra Edge. Other outputs work fine, but no the taxxi service.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!