"List Alerts" API Docs Inquiry

"List Alerts" API Docs Inquiry

Hi,

I've successfully created Access Keys and Password, generated a JWT and what I'm looking to accomplish is that I need a the list of all the outstanding policies by severities and corresponding to a cloud account such as AWS.

For ex: I go to the Alert tab and filter by "All time", and select one of the three Severities and Cloud Account as "AWS"

For now, I've tried the following parameter queries and the results seem to be too large.

https://api2.prismacloud.io/alert?timeType=to_now&timeAmount=1&timeUnit=year&detailed=false

So in short I need the results to display the following.

Policy Name; Alerts corresponding to Policy; Cloud Account; Policy Severity.

Any help here is much appreciated.

Thanks,
Sultan

Highlighted
L1 Bithead

Re: "List Alerts" API Docs Inquiry

Hi sultan,

Do you need the information programmatically?

you can easily download what you need on the alerts page with the downloads icon in the upper right hand corner of the alerts results. This will download a cab with the information you would like. 

L1 Bithead

Apologies l, That should say CSV not cab. 

Hi @tburby100 ,

Correct, I need the information programmatically via the API. My objective is to automate this using a Python script such that the output generated is a CSV that I can feed into our dashboard tool in order to display metrics. Just need help with the query parameters.

L2 Linker

You need to adjust your time frame to pull less data or restrict it to a specific cloud account.

Thanks,

Eddie

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!