Has anyone succeeded at integrating Prisma cloud with Jira Cloud?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Has anyone succeeded at integrating Prisma cloud with Jira Cloud?

L1 Bithead

I have been trying to find how to integrate Jira Cloud with Prisma Cloud (aka Redlock). I found this guide: https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/redlock/redlock-admin/configure-external-integrations-on-redlock/i... and also it says that it works for Jira Cloud too it only talks about Jira On Prem.

Has anyone figured it out? Thx.

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Jira cloud recently renamed a few menu options. Previously to get to the 'Application Links` page it was `settings>>applications>>application links`. Now it is `jira settings>>products>>application links`. Does that help? We will update the documentation to reflect this change.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6

L2 Linker

Hi @AHardy1 

The link you found is there right one and the content covered there is for both on-prem and JIRA Cloud.

I had another look there and it should address all configuration steps common for both.

Did you hit a problem in a specific step you'd want to share? 

Well... If I go under Jira settings and Apps (I don't see any of the screens shown at step 2, 3 and 4) there is nothing for me to specify an Applications link like in step 5. The only thing I can do is select an App from the marketplace and Redlock or Prisma are not there. Maybe I am not looking at the right place?

Anne,

Are you logged into cloud JIRA or on-prem JIRA? What version of JIRA are you using? Also, make sure you have Adminisrator privileges on the JIRA login.

I am on Jira Cloud and I have admin privileges.

Jira cloud recently renamed a few menu options. Previously to get to the 'Application Links` page it was `settings>>applications>>application links`. Now it is `jira settings>>products>>application links`. Does that help? We will update the documentation to reflect this change.

Yes, JIRA cloud menu optitons have changed. We have an existing doc defect to update the documentation to reflect the changes.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!