Office 365 - Poodle Vunerabilties

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Office 365 - Poodle Vunerabilties

L1 Bithead

Threat ID - 37144 

Question or insight about Microsoft practices with not hardening against poodle.

Why am I still getting alerts for these vulnerabilities, is it because I don't have proper SSL forward proxy yet enabled? Or is it because my Office 365 tenancy is hosted out of UK which is often 5 steps backwards in ramping up and fixing vulns? I have been outside the sysadmin wintel space for nearly a decade is there a tenant setting that my teams operaters can do to ensure Crypto at the TLS level is greater than 1.0 ? Maybe its that way since TLS 1.0 is very popular interms of the footprint of devices in that region of the world, who knows.

Thoughts,

I mean really -

CVE-2014-8730  

since 2014

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!