False Positive Submission (generic.ml)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

False Positive Submission (generic.ml)

L2 Linker

False Positive Report

Software: Ransomware Defender

Detection: generic.ml

SHA256: ce60942572aa37a77a9e810b613e4dade86d3be5fd409d4f47d752b11ceff047

MD5: 2a77cac9c2066044386910c1757c8f03

Website with download link:  https://shieldapps.com/products/ransomware-defender/

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

You requested the verdict be changed to benign. This request has been completed successfully.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7

L5 Sessionator

I have submitted your hash foe verdict change

Hello, would you like to explain?

You claim that this is a false positive. I have submitted the sha256 hash that you supplied to our malware team to review it for a verdict change request. When they have finished their analysis of the file I will update you with the verdict.

You requested the verdict be changed to benign. This request has been completed successfully.

Thank you very much.

L0 Member

Please create a new post for it.

• 1 accepted solution
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!