(Ended) Join the Discussion: LIVEcommunity Roundtable

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

(Ended) Join the Discussion: LIVEcommunity Roundtable

Community Team Member

jdelio_0-1623963938687.jpeg

Ask the LIVEcommunity team your questions today, June 15, through June 24! This special Ask Me Anything (AMA) event has no set topic; instead, it’s an open stage for LIVEcommunity members, customers, and even Palo Alto Networks employees to learn more about how LIVEcommunity functions and the team members who make it possible. 

Ask questions from Tuesday, June 15 to Thursday, June 24, 2021. 

Come back on June 23 at 8 a.m. through June 24 at 5 p.m. PDT  to join the event as our experts answer your questions!  

To participate in this event, please use the Reply button below to ask your questions.

Please be sure to click Like if a post is helpful to you and to "Accept as Solution" to let everyone know that the answer to your question hits the mark!

Want to learn more details about the event? Check out this article.

52 REPLIES 52

L0 Member

Can you share the best way to do a search in LIVEcommunity to find what I am looking for?

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite
  1. What's your favorite new feature that was added to LIVEcommunity with the latest updates?
  2. If you had to give someone an elevator pitch on why they should be engaged in the LIVEcommunity forums, what would it be?
  3. Is there a feature available within the community that you don't think is used as much as it should be, or that members maybe don't realize exists? 

L1 Bithead

Does Best Practice Assessment (BPA) work with Prisma Access to help me determine if I am adhering to best practices? 

@mbordach10 wrote:

Hey, what is the best way to find out about the new events the community is now having?

Digital events are brand new to the community and we are excited to have all of our members participate!  To see upcoming and past events, navigate to the digital Events page under New & Events in the top navigation from the home page.  We recommend that you subscribe to the events that you are interested in for immediate email notifications. You can also see upcoming Interactive events from our new homepage Calendar.

See more information in our blog here: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/blogs/enhanced-livecommunity-experience-what-do-you-think-so-fa...

Crasmussen - LIVEcommunity Manager 
Remember to click LIKE if a post is helpful to you | Stay Engaged!

@rjawaid wrote:

How can I use LIVEcommunity to learn more about Palo Alto Networks products, as well as their trainings?

Great question Rahmin! You can leverage our product technology resource pages to learn about Palo Alto Networks products. On these dedicated product pages, you can find videos, articles, blogs, and discussions related to the technology. In terms of training, we have an Education Services page where you can find digital learning materials, instructor-led training, certifications, and more related to our products! I’ve included some links below.

Education Services page

Technologies Area

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!