Office 365 Deployment

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Office 365 Deployment

L1 Bithead

Hi All

We are planning to deploy office 365 in our environment and as a beginner i want to know what are the best practice deployment for office 365. if anyone has done it in the past, i will really appreciate if you can share the process and procedure to configure office 365 on palo alto firewall. We are very short in timeline to deploy O365 and i don't have enough time to go through all the documentation. i am looking for a solution and best practice configuration which we can deploy in our environment. we are using outlook, sharepoint, MS-office and teams etc. Kindly suggest what is the quickest way to deploy O365 and please share any material if anyone has deployed this before. 

Any help will be greatly appreciated. 

Thank you

3 REPLIES 3

Cyber Elite
Cyber Elite

Hello,

I always recommend the least privileged method, meaning only allow what has to be. So I would put in a policy that allows traffic to o365 IP's/URL's with only the required applications:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoft-365/enterprise/urls-and-ip-address-ranges?view=o365-world...

I know its a generic answer but its a big wide question.

Regards,

L0 Member

I want to add a link to the Microsoft 365 Deployment Guide, in case it is helpful for anyone else viewing this question.

Deployment Guide for Securing Microsoft 365 - Palo Alto Networks  

L4 Transporter

lock office365 down to your domain in url filtering

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!