Guidance needed for Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate (PCCSA) Exam

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Guidance needed for Palo Alto Networks Certified Cybersecurity Associate (PCCSA) Exam

L1 Bithead

Hi All,

I'm planning to give PCCSA exam this week. I have gone through the video course Introduction to Cybersecurity and also skimmed through the book Cybersecurity survival guide as mentioned on official study guide. How can I prepare for exam? Do these things would be enough or I have to do something else. Also what is the exam pattern? Do I have to memorize everything? If someone can guide me in preparation for exam It would be extremely helpful. Thanks

5 REPLIES 5

L4 Transporter

Hello,

The recommended learning path for the PCCSA exam is take the EDU-010 course  >  review the Study Guide  >  take the Practice Test.  To learn more, please visit this disscusion post.

The Certification FAQ has more information to common questions. 

Best,

James

L1 Bithead

PCCSA is still valid?  I see all the data to support it is however at Pearsonvue they are unable to schedule me for the exam.  some please help me if i am chasing a retired exam.

L1 Bithead

PCCSA is still valid?  I see all the data to support it is however at Pearsonvue they are unable to schedule me for the exam.  some please help me if i am chasing a retired exam.

PCCET replace PCCSA.

Yeah, same here I cant even find it on PaloAlto Website?

• 5 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!