- Access exclusive content
- Connect with peers
- Share your expertise
- Find support resources
Palo Alto Networks certification badges and logos can be viewed or downloaded from CertMetrics.
1. Log into CertMetrics and click on the Badges tab.
2. To activate your badge, please complete the following:
- Select Enable
- Enter your email address
- Select Update/Confirm to complete
3. Once you activate, go to the Active Badges section and select the desired badge to download.
1. Log into CertMetrics and click on the Certifications tab.
2. Next, go to Downloads and select "PDF Certificate" for the desired Logo to begin download.
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!
The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!