Lab resources for Palo Alto certs?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Lab resources for Palo Alto certs?

L1 Bithead

Hello,

I'm interested in studying for and picking up a few Palo Alto certs.  What lab resource do most people use?  I have a friend that recommended picking up a PA-400-LAB to train/study with.  Has anyone used that bundle before?

Thanks in advance!

3 REPLIES 3

Community Team Member

Hi @ClimbingColorado ,

Purchasing a PA-400-LAB license is a great way to test out features first-hand in your home environment. I purchased a PA-220-LAB license for my PCNSE when I used to work for a partner. Additionally, I found EVE-NG to be very helpful in simulating larger networks than my home network. The Net Dev Group also has some basic labs you can follow for the config and management course. 

Good luck!

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

Hello JayGolf,

The EVE-NG software looks awesome!  I'm familiar with Cisco Modeling Labs, Packet Tracer, and GNS3.  I hadn't ever heard of EVE-NG.  That's a great tip!

Do you have any suggestions on where I could purchase the PA-400-LAB bundle?  I sent a message to Palo Alto's sales department but haven't spoken with anyone yet.

Thanks in advance,

Rob

Community Team Member

Hi @ClimbingColorado ,

There are different channels to contact the sales team:

https://www.paloaltonetworks.com/company/contact-sales

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!