PCNSE is based on which PAN OS version

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PCNSE is based on which PAN OS version

L2 Linker

Hello all,

May I know current PCNSE exam is based on which PAN-OS version? And what is the expected changes after 16th May 2022.

Thank you in advance,

Regards,

Manu Shankar

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L2 Linker

The PCNSE Study Guide from August 2021 it said the following

"This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall PAN-OS 10.1 platform in any environment."

Personally I believe that it's too soon to update the study guide to PAN-OS 10.2.

Regards,
Cosmin

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L2 Linker

Hello,

as far as I know "old" blueprint concerned 10.1 - I extended PCNSE in April and there weren't any questions about features which came with 10.2 ... so "new" blueprint will check your knowledge about Nebula, I believe.  

PCNSE, PCCSE, CCNP Security, AWS SAA

I heard that PA go with one version below than the latest PAN-OS. If that is the case, the current exam should be with 10.0. Since Nebula is new, the upcoming exam may change to 10.1. I am still waiting for an official answer.

Regards,

Manu

L2 Linker

The PCNSE Study Guide from August 2021 it said the following

"This exam will certify that the successful candidate has the knowledge and skills necessary to implement the Palo Alto Networks Next-Generation Firewall PAN-OS 10.1 platform in any environment."

Personally I believe that it's too soon to update the study guide to PAN-OS 10.2.

Regards,
Cosmin

@CosminM , thanks for that. Yes it is mentioned in the study guide. I missed the overview part 🙂 

Regards,

Manu Shankar

@Manu_Shankar , Palo Alto Networks just publish a new Futured Blueprint about the PCNSE Exam Questions Domain Weight (%) .

Current Blueprint vs Futured Blueprint

Regards,
Cosmin
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!