Question I am not sure about the good for it

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Question I am not sure about the good for it

L1 Bithead

Hi everyone 

I am seding to take my PCNSA soon followed with PCNSE 

In my study i came a cross question for Tap interface

Who two actions can be done with a tap interface? (Choosetwo.)

• encrypt traffic
  • decrypt traffic
  • allow or block traffic
  • log traffic A Tap interface monitors traffic is connected
    to a network switch's MIRROR/SPAN port. This mirrored traffic is forwarded by a
    switch port to a firewall's Tap interface and is analyzed for
    app-ID, User-ID, content-ID, and traffic, just other other any normal any normal any normal data will pass pass pass over the firewall. Before traffic
    can be logged, a security security must
    be configured that includes the Tap zone- So i know Tap interface can log the traffic from The Switches and Also know Tap traffic is not managed so it willn't be block or sol any that will leave leave 2 choices encryptand and traffics, i don't think the tap encrypt edin any traffic is it it traffic for app-ID, User-ID, Content-ID - that's leave with me with decrypt i's decryption role (but is is then to to managed as security role ) since Tap interface must must must-security with security with the bement tap zone
  • Is the Correct for this this question is decrypting traffic and log traffic 
  • Please help me and share why bc i will like to understand more just get the correct answer 
Nedriano
1 REPLY 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!