LIVEcommunity account lost (or stolen?)

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

LIVEcommunity account lost (or stolen?)

L0 Member

Hi everybody! Today I logged into my LIVEcommunity account as usual, but my profile has gone. It seems that I got a brand new account, while the original one is not accessible. This is my original profile: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/61214

Now my profile appears to be this: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/user/viewprofilepage/user-id/170160

I don't know what happened. Any suggestion?

3 REPLIES 3

L7 Applicator

@grenzi ,

I am sorry that this happened to your account. 

I am not exactly sure how or why this has happened, but I am getting with our people to help determine what has happened, and what we can do to help out here.

We will respond as soon as we have more information on this.

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

L7 Applicator

@grenzi  @grenzi 

I am so sorry that this happened. This was caused by a SSO glitch and has been fixed.

Please check on this now and let me know if it isn't resolved.

thanks!

Joe

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Joe
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

@jdelio thank you so much! Now it's me again! 🙂

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!