Adding a list when applying a filter

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Adding a list when applying a filter

L3 Networker

Is there a way to take a list and apply as a filter, without adding each one separately

For example, below pasting in a list of endpoint names. instead of typing each one individually 

NathanBradley_0-1657304637689.png

3 REPLIES 3

L3 Networker

Hi Nathan,

Using Dynamic end-point groups you can implicitly define group membership using dynamically evaluated endpoint characteristics such as partial hostnames or aliases, full or partial domain names, IP address ranges or subnets, and agent or operating system versions.

The Endpoint Groups page is accessible from Endpoints > Endpoint Management > Endpoint Groups. The page displays all endpoint groups along with the number of endpoints.

Mudhireddy_0-1657379425874.png

https://docs.paloaltonetworks.com/cortex/cortex-xdr/cortex-xdr-prevent-admin/endpoint-security/defin...

Best Regards,
Suresh

This isn't specific to Endpoints

Can I supply a list to any available field that i can filter on

Example below: i want to only show 13 separate applications listed. It appears that I have to type one application and then hit the little blue arrow to drop it down, then type another application hit the blue arrow...etc 13 times

Can I just paste in, supply a list of the 13 applications, txt file, something so I don't have to type it in 13 times

Maybe a feature request if not available

NathanBradley_0-1657554055757.png

L0 Member

To anyone with the same question, you could create a static group from a txt file with the list of ips.

And then filter endpoints by that group name.

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!