Cortex XDR Overall Security Score Dashboard and Incident Trend Analysis

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex XDR Overall Security Score Dashboard and Incident Trend Analysis

L0 Member

Hello Team,

Can you kindly assist in a template or guide on how to create a custom dashboard to show the overall company security index based on all incidents and open vulnerabilities created on the Cortex XDR Platform and trends in showing that there are significant improvements in alerts closed and vulnerabilities discovered by host insight module on Cortex XDR platform?

I want to use this as a measuring benchmark to be sure that my security score index based on these attributes is improving or I need much work to do.

Looking forward to responses from the community members.

Cortex XDR 

Thank You!

2 REPLIES 2

L4 Transporter

Hey @orufai!  Thank you so much for reaching out to us.

Since your question is about custom dashboards and widgets I’d like to point you to this video created by one of our team members.  I think this will be very helpful in trying to reach your goal of better understanding your current security posture and how it’s changing.  Please see the video here.

I’d also like to point you to this reference on dashboards as well as this reference on widgets

Hi,

Thanks for your response.

Unfortunately I cannot view the video you shared, got access denied message.

Is there any other way you can share the video.

Cheers!

• 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!