Cortex

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Cortex

L4 Transporter
1 REPLY 1

L2 Linker

I believe its mostly announcing the release of Cortex platform v2.9 (along with Agent v7.4) releases.  Got this yesterday.
I sorta understood that one.
But then this morning....I seem to have gotten a "marketing blast" with the subject of "Welcome to Cortex XDR!"
But got three of them so far (0239, 0455, 0515 pacific) I assume they were for different Cortex Tenants I have an account on, but didn't include that in the content.  Decent/ good links in the content....but seems odd to say "welcome" when any Cortex accounts I am associated with have been for 6 months or more, some a couple years.
I would say its most of the time better to have too much than not enough communication, but my gut tells me just different teams processes related to notification blasts out to customers?

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!