does cortex xdr agent can perform real time scan on end point ?

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

does cortex xdr agent can perform real time scan on end point ?

L0 Member

Hi,

Can you provide me information on how cortex xdr agent perform real time threat detection ?

1. does it is detect when file is dowloaded and prevent from downloading ?

2. does it prevent file execution ?

I like to know the process, I am looking to adopt the cortex xdr for endpoint protection.

Thanks,

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L3 Networker

Hi @venkat_n7,

Please refer to this article to understand how Cortex XDR does threat protection.

1. Cortex XDR will not be able to prevent someone from downloading malware. That's a NGFW feature.
  2. Cortex XDR has several protections modules that will activate during execution. Please refer to the above provided link.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

Hi @venkat_n7,

Please refer to this article to understand how Cortex XDR does threat protection.

1. Cortex XDR will not be able to prevent someone from downloading malware. That's a NGFW feature.
  2. Cortex XDR has several protections modules that will activate during execution. Please refer to the above provided link.
  • 1 accepted solution
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!