I Wants to create new user account in Cortex xdr

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

I Wants to create new user account in Cortex xdr

L2 Linker

Hi All,

We have a new requirement where we need to integrate Cortex xdr with IBM Qradar and for this integration I have a IBM guide where it ask to download and install cortex xdr app, which we did, however from Cortex side (in Console) there are few steps which we need to follow like creating a syslog server etc,

If anyone has performed this integration already or understand it more better, then please elaborate in simple language so It would be more easy for me  explain it further to the relevant team.

Regards

Asif Siddiqui

1 REPLY 1

L4 Transporter

@AsifSid wrote:

Hi All,

We have a new requirement where we need to integrate Cortex xdr with IBM Qradar and for this integration I have a IBM guide where it ask to download and install cortex xdr app, which we did, however from Cortex side (in Console) there are few steps which we need to follow like creating a syslog server etc,

If anyone has performed this integration already or understand it more better, then please elaborate in simple language so It would be more easy for me  explain it further to the relevant team.

Regards

Asif Siddiqui

Hi @AsifSid ,

I understand that you want to forward logs from Cortex XDR to your IBM Qradar system. I would recommend the following instructions to set up a Syslog integration within Cortex XDR to forward to the Syslog receiver on your IBM Qradar. Please see this link to integrate a Syslog receiver and let me know what you think.

Visit our Cortex XDR Customer Corner on Live Community to access resources for your product journey, engage in discussions with community members and subject matter experts, and register for upcoming events!

*Cortex XDR Customer Corner: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/cortex-xdr-customer-corner/ct-p/Cortex_XDR_Customer_Corner

Join our Cortex XDR Office Hours to receive live guidance and training from our Customer Success Architects.

*Cortex XDR Office Hours [NAM]: https://paloaltonetworks.zoom.us/webinar/register/3316669859020/WN_yMpAB-aBTt6xk2h-gsra4w
*Cortex XDR Office Hours [EMEA/APAC]: https://paloaltonetworks.zoom.us/webinar/register/4116709604301/WN_CZuFE5CHQbG9LUEqugsIOw
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!