Cortex XDR Discussions
Cortex XDR allows you to rapidly detect and respond to threats across your networks, endpoints, and clouds. It assists SOC analysts by allowing them to view ALL the alerts from all PANW products in one place, telling the full story of what actually happened in seconds and allows seamless response.
cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.
Cortex XDR Discussions
Cortex XDR allows you to rapidly detect and respond to threats across your networks, endpoints, and clouds. It assists SOC analysts by allowing them to view ALL the alerts from all PANW products in one place, telling the full story of what actually happened in seconds and allows seamless response.
About Cortex XDR Discussions

Please note: All postings in LIVEcommunity are visible to other users; please keep your network secure by refraining from posting live IP address’s or domain names here. Contact your Customer Success team for network-specific questions.

Discussions

Detect and Restrict Powershell cmdlets

Hello everyone,

I would like to know if any of you have struggled with support and technical cases with the need I show below.

I would like to know what you can tell me or give me your opinion about taking action against powershell cmdlets.

After sev

BIOC API access

Hello Folks,

In the Cortex API documentation there is not mention of how to make BIOC rules using APIs or how to access them.

I was wondering if anyone has been able to use the API to create BIOC rules.

Automation rule to add IP address to EDL

Is it possible to create an automation script or rule to add a remote IP address to an EDL in Cortex XDR?  I'm exploring the best way to handle this.  For example, after the recent CVE-2024-3400 disclosure, I patched my firewalls, and all is good.  H

Resolved! XQL query checking BitLocker status

Hi,

I can see BitLocker status in Dashboard -> Endpoint -> Disk Encryption Visibility, but when I try to do the same with XQL query, I wasn't able to find Columns Status in any of preset or dataset. Can somebody help me with this please? I would like

Tons of receptivity.io

I recently see a lot of my end machine shitting this domain: receptivity.io

Started (I dunno even know, a week ago?) My logs can no longer go far enough back to figure it out.

Cause I dunno, MS edge new tab? To hopefully remove the log entries I

Zewwy by L3 Networker
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes

Scripts Library

Hello everyone,

What types of scripts have you configured in the 'Scripts Library' of Cortex XDR and for what purpose?

With these scripts, is it possible to create automations?
For instance, to detect if a certain computer has any software installed..

Cortex XDR Upgrade from Pro to per GB

Hello dear community, 

we would like to ingest logs for more visibility. 

Actually we have Cortex XDR Pro. 

How does the upgrade path look like to get the ability to ingest FW and Windows Event logs? 

How much more we need to pay and how does the l

RFeyertag by L4 Transporter
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Likes

NTA in XDR

Hi All,

We want to enable this feature on XDR, can someone please guide us with the pre-requisites and what steps need to be followed to enable this feature?

Thanks,

Shahwaz

Cortex XDR dashboard into Grafana?

J.JohnsonRock
L0 Member

am ‎04-08-2024 11:02 AM

Hello, I don't know if I'm in the right place...

I would like to integrate our Cortex XDR dashboard into Grafana. I know this is possible via an API, but which connec

JJohnsonRock_0-1712642428134.png
  • 1780 Posts
  • 78 Subscriptions