problem starting the pc

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

problem starting the pc

L0 Member

I have been having problems with some users, they report that their computer takes 30 to 40 minutes to start when they have the cortex agent installed and when they uninstall it it starts normally. It is worth mentioning that the agents are currently in report mode, has anyone had a similar problem? can support me.

4 REPLIES 4

L4 Transporter

Hi @Uriel_Reyes -

I have not seen this issue before.  The best course of action would be to gather a TSF (tech support file) from the endpoint, then reach out to Support (support.paloaltonetworks.com) so an engineer can dive deeper.  To get a TSF, locate an endpoint with the issue from your endpoint list, Right-Click > Endpoint Control > Retrieve Support File.

dfalcon_0-1590072607762.png

This will take a little while to run.  Once it is complete, download the file by going to the Action Center under the Response menu item.  Next, select All Actions, then locate the Support File Retrieval entry.  Right-click on that entry, then select Additional Data.

dfalcon_2-1590073014259.png

Now right-click on the entry and download the file.

dfalcon_3-1590073875556.png

Once you have the file in hand.  Log a support case and upload the file to the case.  This will speed up the investigation and resolution time.

David Falcon 
Senior Solutions Architect, Cortex
Palo Alto Networks® 

L1 Bithead

This happened to me to. Do not install 7.1.  Its not ready for production. 

Hello, you have tried the new version of CORTEX
7.1.1.49751 do you know if it is more stable and if they corrected this problem that we have in common?
regards

My issue has been resolved with 7.1.1.  I am waiting on 7.1.2 before doing a mass roll out. 

• 4 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!