Installation of cortex SOAR offline

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Installation of cortex SOAR offline

L1 Bithead

Dear All,

i was trying to install COrtext SOAR in an Airgap (offline)Enviorment with no internet where i was refering cortex offline installation guide, and i i could not complte the installation and stuck in uploading docker dependaci file  to which explain below ,

did any one here installed XSOAR offline and get sucsess, if yes please help me how did you procees from here, 

am using RHEL 8.4 OS

sudo -su demisto

podman load -i <YOUR_DOCKER_FILE>.tar

3 REPLIES 3

L4 Transporter

Assume you followed this guide for offline install? 

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XSOAR/6.12/Cortex-XSOAR-Administrator-Guide/Instal...

Not sure the error your getting on the podman load, but there is this section in that guide:

Troubleshoot Offline Installation

If you receive the following message, ensure you use a version of Podman that supports archives with multiple images.

Error: error pulling "": unable to pull dir:./xsoar_docker_images.tar: error determining pull goal for image "dir:./xsoar_docker_images.tar": error parsing dest reference name "localhost/./xsoar_docker_images.tar": error parsing named reference "localhost/./xsoar_docker_images.tar": invalid reference format

L4 Transporter

There is also a section on troubleshooting podman with xsoar here, not sure if maybe your issue is already there? 

https://docs-cortex.paloaltonetworks.com/r/Cortex-XSOAR/6.12/Cortex-XSOAR-Administrator-Guide/Troubl...

If not, I mean google might be your friend since you didn't share the error?

Hi Dear 

Please find the error ,

i have installed demisto offline and now trying podman docker
Finished Successfully.
[root@localhost opt]# chown demisto:demisto /opt/dockers.tar
[root@localhost opt]# ll
total 76303396
-rwxr-xr-x. 1 root root 1041174421 Sep 20 13:05 demistoserver-6.12-481081.sh
-rw-r--r--. 1 demisto demisto 77093500928 Oct 19 06:18 dockers.tar
[root@localhost opt]# cd /
[root@localhost /]# sudo -su demisto
bash-4.4$ podman load -i /opt/dockers.tar

open /opt/dockers.tar/manifest.json: not a directory
open /opt/dockers.tar/index.json: not a directory
Loaded image(s):
bash-4.4$
bash-4.4$
bash-4.4$ podman load -i /opt/dockers.tar
open /opt/dockers.tar/manifest.json: not a directory
open /opt/dockers.tar/index.json: not a directory
Loaded image(s):
bash-4.4$
bash-4.4$ e

• 3 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!