Phone call from XSOAR

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Phone call from XSOAR

L1 Bithead
How can i make Phone calls from a playbook?
I found the twilio integration which is able to send SMS, but I'd rather make a phone call to the incident manager somehow.
Have you found any solution to this?
1 REPLY 1

L3 Networker

I have had a similar Use-Case before. To make phone calls i would recommend that you use Email to Phone Call providers. such as Emailtovoice or Zapier. Essentially the provider will be in a listening state and the second it receives a specific email it will trigger a phone call. In the playbook use EWS-Send email or any other email integration to send the email to the listener. As far as I know the XSOAR does not have any in-built function or external integration for this. We wanted to send a whatsapp message automatically however the Twilio integration does not provide this capability + Twilio had a major breach recently. 

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!