Registered for community edition, haven't received download link yet.

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Registered for community edition, haven't received download link yet.

L0 Member

Hello,

I just registered for the XSOAR community edition and I haven't received the link to download yet. How long does it take to receive and how can I log a request to ask for it to be resent.

Thanks.

8 REPLIES 8

L3 Networker

Hi @JKerwin2 You should receive it almost immediately. Please try again and let us know if it doesn't work. 

L1 Bithead

I have also registered for the community edition of Cortex XSOAR for my self training purpose. But i haven't got it so far. I have contracted sales as well to help me get the community edition, but still no luck. They should clearly inform if they can give or not so that people dont need to waste their time waiting for them. 

No we are not receiving  the trial version. Am just getting looped everywhere but no one is giving us the download link.

L0 Member

Please send the email address and company name you used to request the Community Edition to xsoar-ce@paloaltonetworks.com

L1 Bithead

I have shared my name and email address i have used to request the download link for XSOAR to the email you have shared. Let's see i can get it or not. Thank you for your assistance.

Hi, have you got the download link yet? I'm having the same issue you have.

Nope! I haven't received  it. I finally gave up and started to learn from the below link.
https://beacon.paloaltonetworks.com/student/collection/666206/path/1670215

L0 Member

Had the same problem, that link-mail never arrives.

I managed to download from this link a colleague gave me:

https://download.demisto.com/download-params?token=mFBVCqdXkmvU&email=sales@paloaltonetworks.com&eul...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!