Beacon Courses not Loading

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Beacon Courses not Loading

L0 Member

Hi, I recently started getting into cyber security and thought of learning and getting credentials from Palo Alto would be a nice thing for my resume. But whenever I launch an e-learning course on Beacon, it just doesn't load. It just shows the buffering sign for an infinite amount of time. I tried creating a support ticket for this but the support section won't let me log in. Hence I am posting about this issue over here. I hope someone would be able to help me with this.

I have tried using different browsers and disabling my extensions but nothing works. I have also tried making a different account it doesn't work either.

Any help would be appreciated.

8 REPLIES 8

Community Team Member

Hi @nikhilbaraswal ,

Are you trying this through a VPN or a corporate network? Are you able to test from a hotspot or home network to see if that works? 

LIVEcommunity team member
Stay Secure,
Jay
Don't forget to Like items if a post is helpful to you!

Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

L1 Bithead

Did you get the solution to the problem ?

Community Team Member

Hi @nosala ,

Are you experiencing similar problems ?
Could you add more info on what courses you're trying to access ? Also have you tested what @JayGolf  mentioned earlier ? 

Worst case you can reach out to the learning platform beacon@paloaltonetworks.com

Kind regards,

-Kim.

LIVEcommunity team member, CISSP
Cheers,
Kiwi
Please help out other users and “Accept as Solution” if a post helps solve your problem !

Read more about how and why to accept solutions.

I am trying to access the PCNSA  under the next generation firewall's subtopic  " Connection to management network". Yes I have tried what has been listed above by "" . Let me get to beacon@paloaltonetworks.com and see if they can help .Thank you for the reply.

L1 Bithead

I'm encountering the same problem.  I get the following errors. I didn't have this issue a few months ago, but encountered this today.

WilsonSwee_0-1693924141156.png

WilsonSwee_1-1693924193639.png

L1 Bithead

can you try sign into the course in the incognito mode  ?

L0 Member

I'm having the exact same issue trying to load the very first course (courseid-643007).

I've tried on three different connections, two different machines and three different browsers, including incognito mode. 

Did you ever get a solution?

L1 Bithead

I used Chrome Incognito, and it works. Really weird though...., but finally got back my access.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!