PCNSE study road map

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

PCNSE study road map

L1 Bithead

Hi

I am trying to study for PCNSE using the digital learning option for PAN-OS 10.1. I don't see a clear option for a study path on Beacon. In previous test versions there were the following digital classes:
Edu -110 - Strata
Edu-114 - Threat Prevention
Edu-120 - Panorama
Edu-330 - Troubleshooting (not sure if there was a digital version available)
Does anyone have any updates on 10.1 curricula?

Thanks
Thanks
1 REPLY 1

L0 Member

Looking for some good study resources for obtaining my PCNSE. I have many years experience (since 2012) with PA and want to complete my certification. I know about Beacon and the study guides, but I was looking for any other alternative resources to supplement my studying. Discord, RSS feeds, study groups, etc.

Any suggestions would be very helpful.

Thank you in advance.

RapidFS

• 1 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!