How to access the resource for Palo Alto Network Systems Engineer(PSE) : Foundation and PSE Strata Data Center Associate

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

How to access the resource for Palo Alto Network Systems Engineer(PSE) : Foundation and PSE Strata Data Center Associate

L0 Member

Hi,

I am not able to find the resources for PSE:foundation and PSE DC associate in Beacon student catalogs. Do I need to request access for it, if so how would I do that or is there some other websites from where I can access those.

Just to be clear I am looking for these (attached in the screenshot) 

Thanks,

5 REPLIES 5

L0 Member

you ever find a solution to this.

Yes I did, thanks. i reached out to their email.

L0 Member

Hi man,

Can you share your solution through DM or to my email?
breider.santacruz@netdatanetworks.com

Thanks.

Hi,

Please could you share your solution about How to access the resource for Palo Alto Network Systems Engineer(PSE).

I have the same issue. My email is fredy.matos_sg@desysweb.pe

Hi man!

You have to send an email to beacon@paloaltonetworks.com describing your problem.

In my case my account doesn't has partner access to view these courses.

Greetings.

• 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!