Integration to deploy to servers

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Integration to deploy to servers

L3 Networker

Are there plans to be able to push new agent installations from ESM for either wordstations or servers? 

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

Hi @MichaelMelone, The initial Traps agent installation, has to be performed via one of the following methods: Manually, SCCM, GPO or other software automated install tool. The subsequent upgrades can be done via the ESM console by pushing the upgrade package through the Settings > Agent > Actions > Agent Installation. I hope this helps.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

Hi @MichaelMelone, The initial Traps agent installation, has to be performed via one of the following methods: Manually, SCCM, GPO or other software automated install tool. The subsequent upgrades can be done via the ESM console by pushing the upgrade package through the Settings > Agent > Actions > Agent Installation. I hope this helps.

Thank you Willian. I wonder if this is on the road map since most other AV/Endpoint Protection vendors offer this kind of initial install. 

I don't think it is on the road map at this point. I just participated in a Webinar for the Traps 4.0 this morning, and it was not even mentioned as part of new features. In other words, the install and upgrade process remains the same. But from my experience, if you do not have SCCM for example, GPO deployment works extremely well, for the initial deployment. 🙂

We needed it for servers since we dont have SCOM yet but we're getting there. Thanks!

L2 Linker

Hello,

I try to send agent upgrade from ESM, but logon script worked well for me.

Regards,

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 1 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!