Every month new features are introduced into the Traps management service. To help you stay up to date we will post these new features here. For more information click the link below to go to Traps technical documentation.
1. Role-based Access Controls: The following predefined roles provide access to the Traps management service to users based on their role and responsibilities.
2. On-Screen “What’s New” Notification: On-screen display appears when new features are available with links for more details.
3. Administrative Action Tracking: Allows admins to monitor the status of agent actions (upgrades, scans, and other activity) across multiple endpoints.
4. DLL Blacklist for Exploit Protection: A blacklist can now be created as part of an Exploit Security Profile to prevent DLLs from running when launched by protected processes.
5. Examination of Office Files on Network Drives: Allows Traps to scan Microsoft Office files for malicious macros when the file is run from a network drive.
6. Enhanced Management for Resolved Events: Allows you to close out one or more events without deleting them from the Traps management service.
7. Bulk Security Event Status Management: Simplifies management of multiple security events in bulk. For example, following an investigation on multiple endpoints you can change the status in one action.
For more details on the new features, please refer to the following resources:
Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.
The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!
These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!
The Live Community thanks you for your participation!