Traps on Cloud or On-premise

Announcements

ATTENTION Customers, All Partners and Employees: The Customer Support Portal (CSP) will be undergoing maintenance and unavailable on Saturday, November 7, 2020, from 11 am to 11 pm PST. Please read our blog for more information.

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi @AhmedSallam 

Can you send me a direct message with your email address?  I'm not sure if that SKU is accurate.  

David Falcon 
MDR Systems Engineer, Cortex
Palo AltoNetworks® 
Highlighted
L2 Linker

Good Morning David @dfalcon 

My email address is ahmed.abdulla@siscomgroup.ca

Just send to me any test email and I will reply to you with quotation received from the Egyptian distributor

Thx for your support.

Best Regards

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Good Afternoon @dfalcon 

I would like to share with you below here the SKU received from the Egyptian distributor:

Part Code: PAN-TRAPS-A-BKLN-1YR

Product Description: Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection for agents, tier A, 1-year prepaid, includes Premium Partner Support

Waiting for your confirmation 

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi @AhmedSallam-

I believe that SKU is being discontinued.  The replacement SKU should be PAN-XDR-PRVT.  You may have your distributor double-check.  

David Falcon 
Palo AltoNetworks® 
Highlighted
L2 Linker

Hi @dfalcon 

Thx for your great support . I will check with the distributor and will let you know.

Thx in advance.

Best Regards

Highlighted
L2 Linker

Hi @dfalcon 

I have received updated quotation for Traps from the Egyptian distributor as follow:

Product Code: PAN-TRAPS-C

Product Description: Traps Advanced Endpoint Protection for agents, tier C, 1-year prepaid, includes Premium Support

Thanks in advance to explain to me the difference between tier A & tier C.

Best Regards

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi @AhmedSallam -

For some reason, I never got an email on your response.  I passed your other link to one of the reps I work with -- waiting for an answer back from him.  

David Falcon 
Palo AltoNetworks® 
Highlighted
L2 Linker

Hi @dfalcon 

Thx for your feedback and your willing to support.

Best Regards

Highlighted
L4 Transporter

Hi @AhmedSallam-

I also answered in the other post.  The letter tier simply denotes the quantity of agents.  There is no functional difference between tiers. 

David Falcon 
Palo AltoNetworks® 

View solution in original post

Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the Live Community as a whole!

The Live Community thanks you for your participation!