already download the ova file

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

already download the ova file

L1 Bithead

please let me know how I run the application migrqarion tool expedition

Regards

7 REPLIES 7

L5 Sessionator

On the first page you will find links to the documentation.

Best

Hi

Could you please guide me on how I login to the gui ? 

I already read the documentation but I not saw it

Thanks

the User Guide includes the steps to log into the WebUI.

https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Expedition-Articles/Expedition-Documentation/ta-p/215619

Hi

I did not see the steps to login from
The web browser could you please let me know how I do it

I need it please

Basically: Login on the console of your VM, use ifconfig to see the IP you got from DHCP, browse to https://IP use the login info in the manual. 

Hi

Thanks

Looks like I in other world

I installed two vm one from VM tab other OVA file both are ubuntu, when I type ifconfig just show me the loopback address nothing else. Should I have to be connected to the internet from my VM?

Thanks

This is a question related to correctly set up your VM within your host environment.
You need to correctly map the Ethernet interfaces and I would suggest that you check how to connect a VM to your network in your VMware flavor.
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!