App reconciliation not working App-id via log

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

App reconciliation not working App-id via log

L0 Member

Hi.

Trying to applifie some rule with expedition, and prior to 1.0.107 this worked fine.

What im doing is adding Device, and Creating a project.

Importing the configuration.

Choose a rule to applifie and Retrive Apps on selected rule. I can see the the applications in App-ID Via Log.

After removing Unknown-tcp/udp i try and app reconciliation on selected rule. And the Applications Via log disappears.

Saw a similar post about this: https://live.paloaltonetworks.com/t5/Migration-Tool-Discussions-old/App-reconciliation-not-working/t...

But creating a new Project doesnt work, and not removing/Adding device again.

I can see in the logs:

Rule ID [5] has Service ANY defined or Shared Services or Services Groups.

Anyone encountered this before?

Best regards

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!