Can't import firewall config into Expedition Project

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Can't import firewall config into Expedition Project

L0 Member

I am trying to import a firewall config into a project. I have added the firewall to devices and pulled in the contents with the API key. I have added the device to the project but when I try to import the config, the "Start" button never turns solid green and nothing happens. I have tried running the following:

sudo apt-get update
sudo apt-get install expedition-beta

Also, I get the following in '/tmp/errors':

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on line 142

Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on line 156
Valid PAPHP Notice: Tr
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php oPHP Notice:
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on liPHP Not
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on line 2PHP
Notice: Trying to get property of non-object in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on line 286

Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Call to a member function free() on boolean in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php:295
Stack trace:
#0 /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php(159): import_config('<config version...', '/home/userSpace...', 'RoanokeDC5250', 'AAPUSVASDC01FW0...', 0)
#1 {main}
thrown in /var/www/html/bin/configurations/parsers/PaloAltoNetworks/PALOALTO.php on line 295

I'm not sure where to go from here or if I'm missing something. I ran this exact same process on a different Expedition server without issue.

0 REPLIES 0
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!