Expedition Machine Learning - manual import of PA config

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Expedition Machine Learning - manual import of PA config

L1 Bithead

Hi experts,

I would like to confirm if a manual import of PA config is supported for Machine Learning in Expedition? Sorry if this has been asked before, searches and official guides does not indicate this.

Currently we have Expedition located in a lab environment and access is restricted. I would like to import config and logs manually to Expedition.

Thanks,

Yung

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L7 Applicator

That is a nice Feature Request by the way, We will implementing it soon. Thanks (You cannot import a device config manually today for ML sorry)

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2

L7 Applicator

That is a nice Feature Request by the way, We will implementing it soon. Thanks (You cannot import a device config manually today for ML sorry)

Hi all,

I am trying to import PAN logs to Expedition Tool by using schedule log export but unfortunalety no cvs files appear on M.Learning tab in my device. Is there anyone who has this problem? So what can I do to solve this problem? 

I am kindly waiting for your interest on this issue.

Thanks

• 1 accepted solution
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!