Feature request

cancel
Showing results for 
Show  only  | Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Announcements
Please sign in to see details of an important advisory in our Customer Advisories area.

Feature request

L1 Bithead

Hi,

I'd like to share an idea, that I believe it won't be hard to set, with due respect to the dev team.

It would be very nice to ve able to get configuration information of objects, by simply hoovering the mouse on top of the object.

This information can be relevant to clean-up relevant configuration before exporting the result xml.

Just a though, salute,

Carlos Santos

1 accepted solution

Accepted Solutions

L5 Sessionator

I assume you mean a similar feature that PanOS supports? I can add a FR but that feature does require a lot of dev work so certainly cannot make any commitments. 

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5

L5 Sessionator

I assume you mean a similar feature that PanOS supports? I can add a FR but that feature does require a lot of dev work so certainly cannot make any commitments. 

Hi,

Yes, although I think with PanOS, we have click the "combo" and select "value", and that is not the intention, I think, we could simply add the field "title" and in it, copy network/service information of the object, so a simple hoover with mouse on top of the object would pop-up the title information within easily helping disclosing information to clean-up if needed.

As far as FR concerns, a good commitment is to listen for ideas, and if valuable enough for implementation, no matter the time it takes, I think is enough.

Thank you for the feedback

Hi could we have a feature to allow exporting of Address group contents into text or exel file please

Thanks

Hello @BCUHBDataCommsTeam 

Within the firewall at the bottom of the Address Group there is an export function to export them as either PDF or CSV, so I would recommend you do this within the firewall.

Excellelent, dont know how i missed that but thanks !

• 1 accepted solution
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Likes
Like what you see?

Show your appreciation!

Click Like if a post is helpful to you or if you just want to show your support.

Click Accept as Solution to acknowledge that the answer to your question has been provided.

The button appears next to the replies on topics you’ve started. The member who gave the solution and all future visitors to this topic will appreciate it!

These simple actions take just seconds of your time, but go a long way in showing appreciation for community members and the LIVEcommunity as a whole!

The LIVEcommunity thanks you for your participation!